Sunday 14 March 2010

Saturday Self indulgence with Art!!!

So this post comes more than a little late - i.e. 30mins past midnight so technically no longer a Saturday. As those across the pond may not know - Sunday is Mothers Day over here in England! So I spent a large chunk of my day hunting down a few extras for tomorrow.

Anyways to get to the point of todays post, I'm going to showcase a few of my photoshop pieces in honour of my rather unique and strange Mother who I frankly could not bare to be without in my life!

one of my first forrays into photoshop and picture manipulation:

and a more recent one - approximately a year ago:


Well rather than bombard you with my portfolio i'll leave it at this.
Remember people appreciate your Mothers all year round not just for one day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment