Friday 12 March 2010

The first of many to come...

Rather than bore you with my life history (if you are actually interested in the man behind the blog - feel free to take a peak at the about me section).

I'm planning to break down each day of the week into its own 'theme' day so to speak. The plan is as follows:

Monday - Theory-day. General rules of Design Theory for that perfect look.

Tuesday - Colour-day Combination masterclass - the how to's and no no's of
design.

Wednesday - Finaltouches-dayFurnishing and adding the final touches.

Thursday - Help-day Dealing with less-desireably features in your home.

Friday - DIY-day project or two for inspiration and to do over the weekend.

Saturday - Art-day of self-indulgence featuring Art & Graphic Design by yours
truly.

Sunday - Feature-day, featuring another page/blog or design from someone else.



These days may change over time depending upon how useful and how enjoyable they are to read.

Ultimately I know initially I'll have a small readership but hopefully over time and with some good writing I'll have more than a handfull of readers interested in the knowledge I hope I can depart.

No comments:

Post a Comment