Sunday 14 March 2010

Sunday - Feature Day!!

Ugh why Do computers never ever work the way you need them to? this post had meant to have been published yesterday. I certainly clicked the public post button but surprise! it did not publish.


so anyways, this is my first ever feature and I figured why save the best for last? why not feature the best first.

Ana over at Knock-off Wood, works amazingly hard uploading and sharing plans to make your own furniture, ranging from beds to side tables. She's an amazingly gifted and talented woman! Unfortunately a certain american company has decided to impact her amazing blog... but she has risen above it with grace and determination to keep delivering the same high quality information that she has done for the past four months!

Here are a few pieces made by the talented lady herself:


Amazingly cool table she made herself!! and shared the plans for it here!

other samples of her fantastic work include this amazing playhouse bed, that I WILL be making for my beautiful neice:
I'm thinking instead of the shutter windows, I'll use clear perspex and paint my own 'stained glass' windows. Maybe even make the windows arched!



No comments:

Post a Comment